12 July 2007

Cows

As many of you may know in the past I've had a few cow issues, namely being scared shitless of them. I have to say my fear has subsided. I don't know if it is that I'm not afraid of African cows or that over the years of being forced to walk through a plethora of cow fields has finally de-sensitzed me.

For someone who is bascially a city girl I somehow manage to be surrounded by cows a whole lot, probably has a lot to do with my career choice. Surprized that geology would put you in the vacinity of cows, i've been in cow fields on three contients now due to geology, isn't that an accomplishment.

I always knew that I was not alone in my fear of cows, (its the tongues) but now I have documented proof I'm not the only one. I can feel justify in my feelings of superiority over these girls as I never called for help because of cows (I may in a few incidents hid behind people, thanks Jordanna) but I never ran away from cows (ok, once... but I was alone), but I can now stand near a cow and even want and are able to take a picture.

No comments: